DJI Care Refresh FAQ & Terms of Coverage
1、What is DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2、How do I purchase DJI Care Refresh for my Inspire 2?
The DJI Care Refresh warranty plan is separately available for the Inspire 2, Zenmuse X4S, and Zenmuse X5S camera. If more than one camera is purchased, DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for each one.
3、Can I purchase DJI Care Refresh for a new unactivated camera if my Inspire 2 has been activated for more than 48 hours?
DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for any camera that has not been activated or has been activated for less than 48 hours. The period of validity for each DJI Care Refresh warranty plan is subject to the date stated in the service agreement you will receive via email after your purchase.
4、Which parts can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh?
Mavic Pro: aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers.
Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced: aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers.
Inspire 2: aircraft and propellers.
Zenmuse X4S and Zenmuse X5S: gimbal and camera.
After making a replacement request, send the part needing replacement to DJI.
5、What’s the difference between DJI Care Refresh and a DJI product warranty? Will a DJI product warranty be invalid without purchasing DJI Care Refresh?
A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service provided by a manufacturer if any product defects are found. DJI Care Refresh provides replacement service if damage resulting from accidental damage occurs to the aircraft, propellers, or battery during normal use. You can still enjoy DJI’s standard product warranty without buying DJI Care Refresh, but DJI Care Refresh can greatly reduce service costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standard product warranty, the remaining Replacement balance on your DJI Care Refresh will not be affected.
6、Can I renew my DJI Care Refresh when it expires? How many times can I purchase DJI Care Refresh for my aircraft?
No, you cannot. Currently, each product is eligible for only one DJI Care Refresh. The service plan cannot be renewed after it expires.
7、How do I replace my aircraft under DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is bound to the product’s S/N. If you want to replace your product, contact DJI Support via phone, email, or live chat. Then send your product to a designated DJI repair center under the instruction of DJI Support staff. Our repair staff will conduct damage assessment and send you an invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your product or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. The replacement’s S/N will be automatically bound to your DJI Care Refresh plan.
8、I have purchased DJI Care Refresh, do I need to bind it to my product?
If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product through http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.
9、Where can I find the aircraft S/N and gimbal S/N?
For the Mavic series product, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh.
For the Inspire 2, the aircraft S/N can be found on the tail of the aircraft.
The Zenmuse X4S and X5S gimbal camera S/N can be found on the gimbal.
Phantom 4 series, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh.
10、My aircraft crashed into water. Will replacement be covered under DJI Care Refresh?
Damage occurring after the product has come into contact with water is covered by the DJI Care Refresh. Product that suffers water damage can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.
11、Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage ?
No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official US service center.
12、Where is DJI Care Refresh available?
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store.
13、In which regions is telephone support available?
Telephone support is currently only available in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
TERMS OF SERVICE
HomeSupportDJI Care RefreshTerms Of Service
Thank you for choosing DJI Care Refresh. By purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms. DJI Care Refresh is created by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "we" or "DJI") to give you peace of mind. DJI agrees to provide replacement products for an additional fee if damage occurs accidentally under normal use to a covered aircraft, gimbal and camera within the period of validity. DJI has a relationship with an insurance company that covers the cost of these programs.
If damage occurs accidentally to your product under normal use, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units for a small additional charge each time the service is requested.
For the Mavic Pro, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers can be replaced.
For the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers can be replaced.
For the Inspire 2, the aircraft and propellers can be replaced.
For the Zenmuse X4S and X5S, the gimbal and camera can be replaced.
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2) Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4) Remote controller, battery of Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, and modification accessories.
5) Deliberate losses.
6) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8) Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10) Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
After replacement, the original product becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan.
Ⅳ.Period of Validity of DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
1) If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2) Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI Support.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), send the aircraft and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (X4S/X5S), send X4S or X5S gimbal.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh of Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers and battery.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3) DJI will send you the quotation of repair fees after it determines that the product is covered under DJI Care Refresh, you will receive the quotation of charge for the replacement service. After your payment has been confirmed, the replaced product will be shipped to you. Or you can choose to pay the cost of repair to repair your product.
Ⅵ.Termination of DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
1) The service has expired.
2) Your DJI product was repaired by a non-official DJI repair center.
3) DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
4) If the customer is found to have broken a DJI Care Refresh covered product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically, and DJI will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, DJI reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you purchase DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service. Each time the replacement service is requested, subject to your purchase region.
In the AU region:
For DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro), the first time replacement fee is AUD $139 , the second time replacement fee is AUD $199.
For DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), the first time replacement fee is AUD $369, the second time replacement fee is AUD $579.
For DJI Care Refresh (X4S), the first time replacement fee is AUD $79, the second time replacement fee is AUD $119.
For DJI Care Refresh (X5S), the first time replacement fee is AUD $269, the second time replacement fee is AUD $399.
For DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro), the first time replacement fee is AUD $209, the second time replacement fee is AUD $319.
For DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Advanced), the first time replacement fee is AUD 189, the second time replacement fee is AUD 269.
Ⅷ.Return and Transfer of DJI Care Refresh
1) DJI Care Refresh can be cancelled upon return of the product purchased, according to DJI refund policies.
2) DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the product purchased.
3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.
Please do NOT send SD cards to DJI. DJI shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your product.